Frankly, it’s a constant struggle to focus on one thing at a time. I have too many ideas. It’s always been like that, I suppose.
I have a list current projects sitting on my desk, followed by a list of great, new ideas, including:
- Ferry boats
- Forensic Victim Identification (war/disaster)
- The Evidence of War Project
- The Roboagent filing system
- Frontline-Photos gallery
- Wrongful Prosecutions
- Making photo prints using alternative processes
- Silkscreen interpretations of photos
- A business plan for life!
I fear that unless I choose three, and no more, that none will ever be finished.